Welcome

Welcome to the Indypendent Studios blog. Here you will get exclusive information and updates on our work.

My YouTube page is here.

Our new series "Lost Liberty" is under way!

Here is my email: paperbeaver@yahoo.com Email me if you have a question that you cannot easily find out, or if you just want to contact me to talk then feel free as long as it is a well written email. No abbreviations, and use proper grammar.

Also ideas would be excellent! Send us your ideas or suggestions to help us out. Anything to contribute would be greatly appreciated!

Oct 22, 2009

Episode 3 shoot

We will hopefully have our last shoot weekend for Episode 3 and FINALLY get it finished up and posted. Stay tuned also for a re-post of Episode 2 with full special effects as well. Also if you haven't already noticed, I put a new picture on the top of the page whenever I update something.

Indy.

No comments:

Post a Comment