Welcome

Welcome to the Indypendent Studios blog. Here you will get exclusive information and updates on our work.

My YouTube page is here.

Our new series "Lost Liberty" is under way!

Here is my email: paperbeaver@yahoo.com Email me if you have a question that you cannot easily find out, or if you just want to contact me to talk then feel free as long as it is a well written email. No abbreviations, and use proper grammar.

Also ideas would be excellent! Send us your ideas or suggestions to help us out. Anything to contribute would be greatly appreciated!

Dec 18, 2009

Update

Okay here's what going on for you people who still visit this site (and thank you).

First off, I'm sorry that I have not update this thing since October I think, I just havn't had time, or just didn't update this thing when I got online. I hope to try and keep posting this more often to keep you guys interested and know what's going on with our production.

Which leads me to this: I'm sure your all STILL wondering when Episode 3 of Lost Liberty is going to be out. Well hopefully before New Years but there will be a price that I'll have to pay. We still need about 8 or so shots to finish it and it's about half-way edited and we should be able to get that done before Christmas. I will edit it to my full capabilities like my previous ones, and that means there will not be any special effects immediately. I will put effects to Episodes 2 and 3 after 3 is posted because it can be a pretty long and laborious job sometimes and I don't want to make you guys wait anymore.

Now let me explain why it has taken so long. Episode 3 has been very demanding because the entire episode is a constant battle scene which requires some very complex shots that require a bunch of people. It's harder than it sounds to organize a shoot with 7 or 8 people who are willing to sacrifice their entire weekend to shoot this. We've done this three times now...

I extend a special thanks to you guys who have been able to make it to these shoots and to yall's parents for allowing them to do this because it really means a lot!

Remember back when Episodes 1 and 2 were released? Well that took a little over a month to get those two out because it was a little simpler to shoot and organize. Hopefully, when Episode 3 is out, it should go back to the faster pace that we used to have. The hardest thing is shooting these because once all of that is done, editing is done very fast because I've been editing videos for over 7 years now.

So hang in there and Episode 3 should be out in the next week or so.

Hope everybody has a Merry Christmas,
Indy.

No comments:

Post a Comment